If you truly want to follow LCHF, your best option would probably be:
1. Follow Tim Noakes on twitter. Be aware that his opinions change over time as he gains more insight, but he is one of the most inspiring proponents of LCHF living.
2. Read New Atkins, New You by Eric C. Westman, Stephen D. Phinney and Jeff S. Volek. This is a brilliant start to LCHF eating.
3. Read Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes to find out why New Atkins works.
4. Start following the blogs of:
- Mark Sisson: Mark’s Daily Apple
- Jimmy Moore: Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb
- Peter Attia: The Eating Academy
For Paleo/Primal living, follow Mark Sissons Mark’s Daily Apple. There is enough content on his site to keep you going for months! I’m a great fan of Mark. He makes a lot of good, common sense.