Dave Asprey’s Bullet Proof Coffee
I put together a bulk order for the guys in the office and the shared shipping cost is negligible.
How I make it:
- 1 x 8g spoon of GHSHBEIE coffee from Masterton’s into a one cup filter. Moisten coffee with hot but not boiling water. Leave for 15 seconds and then pour hot water into centre of filter.
- Into table top blender I put 2 tbsp unsalted butter + 2 tpsp of coconut oil. Pour in coffee and blend for 30 seconds or so.
- Pour and enjoy.
- Apparently an Aeropress is the only way to make coffee – assuming you don’t have a high-end Jura or similar 🙂 I will get one on order soon.
- MCT oil has a higher concentration of MCTs than coconut oil. I like the idea of coconut oil as it is ‘more natural’ than MCT oil, but it will be interesting to compare the two.
- I’ve wondered what adding cream or vanilla would do. Watch this space…